21.12.12

LES PLUS DORÉS NYC

BECAUSE #TEAMS ARE SO IN RIGHT NOW


In New York City, one's obviously exposed to a lot of up and coming fashions and what not.  Be it just another night out, or a gala of some sorts, there's never really a strict dress code– something you learn to love, regardless of how long it takes you to get dressed once you learn that it's a real free for all.  just about every party I go to, I’m introduced to a new label I'm more than obsessed with.  This time around– at the W Magazine 40th anniversary party last month– I met Les Plus Dorés.  AKA my favorite tee brand of the moment.  Les Plus Dorés, as stated on their site, is "a small clothing brand based in New York City.  [they] make limited edition goods for the most golden." I wish there was a better way to describe them, but there isn't.
Most recently, they collaborated with VFILES to produce the "Dream Team" collection, featuring styles from Owens' & Demeulmeester's black on black, to Tisci's red on white, to Ghesquière's silver on white.  I honestly can't remember the last time I wore a jersey tee of any team– except for my elementary school's rather irrelevant hockey team, or volleyball team– but Les Plus Dorés has reignited my interest.   Unfortunately, VFILES has nearly sold out of the collection (hurry soon, there are a couple styles left).  But, if you have the patience to wait it out, they're restocking soon, and they're available for pre-order.  Which i will do very soon for my personal favorite– none other than the Philo 73 tee that i waited too long to order the first time– as usual. 
Other than the dream team collection, les plus dorés releases new shirts on a very limited edition periodically.  After the margiela one (pictured above), they honored the house of raf simons– and dior, inherently– by releasing a Simons tee.  Just 100 in black and 100 in white, which have all sold out.  That said, i suggest you check their site, like, every day, so you don't miss out on the next release.  Don't forget, they're only for the most golden, comme moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment